- All recital participants’ videos will be put into a private showcase through a private event through our website. All viewers will have to purchase a $5 pay-per-view ticket to view the recital.
- A DVD will be made of the recital for your purchase
- You will also receive a Friese Studio of Music memento for completing our Spring Recital (If you live in another state, we will mail it to you)
- Recital participants will also be tastefully showcased on our social media pages: Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, to reach more of the general public.
The Private Viewing Recital will be held on Saturday, June 6th at 5:00 PM
The Social Media Viewing will be held on Sunday, June 7th throughout the day.
2020 Spring Showcase - Social and Private Viewing
- Recording and Submission Options
- Recording Option 1 – Set a specific time with Megan Kaufman to come to the studio between May 26th – June 3rd to record your numbers.
- Social Distanced
- With my camera
- No need to do anything else at home
- Recording Option 2 - If you would rather not come into the studio or physically are unable to: Use your phone, tablet, video camera to record you or your student in a visually nice setting, with good lighting on your own. i.e – No clutter or other people in the video (unless they are page turning). Be careful with performing outside, because, the sound gets lost. They must be submitted by June 1
- SLATE – Slating is when you present yourself before a performance
- Name the larger work that its from (if it is from a larger work)
- Name the composer
- Name of the piece(s) you are performing
- Full Name
- SLATING EXAMPLES:
- “Hello, My name is Megan Kaufman, and I will be performing Die Mainacht, By Johannes Brahms”
- “Hello, My name is Megan Kaufman and I will be performing Memory, by Andrew Lloyd Webber, from the Musical CATS”
- Remember to BOW or CURTSEY at the end
- Submission Option 1 - If you recorded your video at home you will either need to send me your video through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission Option 2 - submit your video through the Flip Grid APP:
- Download the App “Flip Grid”
- When it says to enter a code, enter: kaufman2599
- When it says to enter a password, enter: FSMSpring2020
- Use the video through the app to record and upload your video